The original Kapok Duvet. Wonderful to the touch and just like our other kapok products it comes with all of kapok's natural benefits.
Kapok fibers consists of 80% air, which in a duvet provides you with warmth during cooler nights and naturally ventilates your body during warmer temperatures. This is a real eye opener for many of us that live in climates with distinct seasons and currently use separate duvets for summers and winters. This also makes kapok duvets especially well suited for children that tend to be more prone to both sweating and freezing at night.
Our kapok duvets naturally inherit kapok's 100% organic characteristics:
- Dust mites are unable to grow and survive in kapok fibers.
- Keeps you cool during warm nights and provides warmth during cooler temperatures.
- Water & Moisture resistant.
- Planet friendly; naturally renewable, no trees, ducks or geese are harmed when you harvest kapok seed pods.
- Free of chemicals, pesticides and herbicides.
And you know what? Caring for your Nsleep product is very easy - please see our care and wash instructions page.